Susan Martucci figured her latest electric bill might be higher because of the crazy cold weather, but the bill she got was just plain crazy. “When you are used to a bill around $150 or so, $650 is way, way off,” said Martucci, of Salisbury Township.
Tag Archives: energy consultant
Ph 727-612-2988 Fax 866-317-9153 email@example.com www.orionenergyconsulting.com
- Con Edison’s residential prices are the highest charged by any major US utility
- Chicagoland Residents Should expect a ComEd Rate Increase
- Thank You IFDF For Having Us At Your 2015 IFDF Annual Conference & Trade Show
- More and more happy business owners in Florida
- PUC Again Reminds Shopping Consumers to Review Contracts and to contact experienced brokers/consultants to review their bills