The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC) urges customers using a competitive supplier to review their contract as wholesale energy prices have been pushed higher due to cold temperatures and high demand.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
PUC Again Reminds Shopping Consumers to Review Contracts and to contact experienced brokers/consultants to review their bills
More and more customers are getting bit by suppliers in Pennsylvania because they didnt have an energy consultant
Susan Martucci figured her latest electric bill might be higher because of the crazy cold weather, but the bill she got was just plain crazy. “When you are used to a bill around $150 or so, $650 is way, way off,” said Martucci, of Salisbury Township.
- Con Edison’s residential prices are the highest charged by any major US utility
- Chicagoland Residents Should expect a ComEd Rate Increase
- Thank You IFDF For Having Us At Your 2015 IFDF Annual Conference & Trade Show
- More and more happy business owners in Florida
- PUC Again Reminds Shopping Consumers to Review Contracts and to contact experienced brokers/consultants to review their bills